Oral and poster abstracts related to the conference themes are now invited. Abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee based on the originality/novelty, significance of research findings/ideas and relevance to the main themes and will be assigned to appropriate sessions either for oral/poster presentations. Participants should indicate their preference of presentation type (oral or poster). Abstracts should be submitted using the online abstract submission system. Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
If you did not receive acknowledgement of your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact us with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.
Please note that when you make your submission to our call for abstracts, you may indicate a preference for participating in a particular session and in a particular format of presentation, but due to the limited amount of time available for oral sessions, you may be assigned to give a shorter oral or a poster presentation. Delegates who are not selected for oral presentation are encouraged to present a poster presentation. We will do our best in accommodating as much talks as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
All abstracts must be written in English using Microsoft Office Word with the following format:
• Title of paper in Times New Roman 14 point, Bold Title Case (First Letter of Each Main Word Capitalized)
• Author(s) name(s) [initials followed by family name(s)] in Times New Roman 12 point
• Affiliation(s) and full address(es) in Times New Roman 12 point Italic
• Presenting author (with email address) clearly indicated with an asterisk symbol
• Content/body text (one paragraph not exceeding 250 words) in Times New Roman 12 point. Aim(s) of study, workscope, main
results and conclusions should be clearly stated. Abstract should not contain abbreviations and/or references.
• Up to five (5) keywords for indexing should be clearly stated.
Full Paper Format
Full papers submitted to the Conference must follow the Author Guidelines of the conference supporting journal, International Journal of Food Science & Technology. Authors can have access to the guidelines here.