Please read our F.A.Qs section before submitting your questions. The answer to your question might be available in this section.
1. Do I need to register before submitting my abstract to the conference?
No. Authors need to submit their abstract/full paper to the conference first. After the deadline for submission of abstracts, the conference Scientific Committee will evaluate all abstracts submitted to the conference. The Notification of Acceptance (Acceptance Letter) will be sent to the authors of accepted abstracts/papers and then they will be able to register for the conference.
2. Papers not selected to be published in the conference supporting Journal will be all published in the conference proceedings or there will be some papers which might not be published at all?
All papers submitted to the conference will be published. The selected papers will be published in the conference supporting journal (International Journal of Food Science and Technology) and other papers in the conference e-proceedings.
3. Does the Conference e-proceedings come with an International Standard Serial Number (ISSN)?
Yes. The conference e-proceedings has an ISSN.
4. Can I receive my acceptance letter sooner to be able to apply for financial support from my organization?
We try our best to evaluate the abstracts submitted to the conference and send the acceptance letters to the respective authors as soon as possible and will do our best to accommodate your request.
5. Do I need to pay any extra fees for publication of my paper in the conference supporting Journal?
No. There is no other charges or extra fees for publishing the selected papers in the conference supporting Journal.